Friday, March 25, 2011

Welcome!

Hee hee. Rika, reporting for duty~

Eh... I suppose a welcome is in order. Welcome from Rika and Satoru! There, done. First thing down.

Let's see... I'm not so sure what to put in an opening post, so I guess I'll go with the wonderful me's general auto-biography. I'm almost 15, I live in Singapore - a little red dot - and I'm an otaku, and proud of it. I'm also obsses- I mean, a fan of The World Ends With You (TWEWY for short) or aka Subarashiki Kono Sekai. My favourite character in it is Joshua Kiryuu, and I write fanfics based off it.

Satoru-chan over there is a bit shy, so don't mind her if she talks a bit weird. Right now she's going 'the shit' and 'the hell' for some reason I am not completely aware of. Oh, she just went 'what the hell', now what's THAT for? Really now, you should watch your mouth. Hee hee.

Ok, I've said enough about myself. Oh, and I LOVE chocolate. I can eat 2 Cadbury bars in a day. I mean, everyone just loves chocolate, don't they? Now passing over to Satoru~

satoru here~ apparently rika there likes purple so the font is purple~ and dont mind what she says about me there.

anyways. welcome~ and as you see already its a blog with 2 people~ e'nuff said. I am lazy so.... lets leave those complicated stuff for later~

Hee hee. That's called procrastinating, Satoru. Anyway, thank you for reading up until now. We'll be back with more posts! See you then~

No comments:

Post a Comment